Understanding Food Principles and Preparation 4th Edition by Brown – Test Bank
PART I: FOOD SCIENCE AND NUTRITION.
1. Food Selection
2. Food Evaluation.
3. Chemistry of Food Composition. PART II: FOOD SERVICE.
4. Food Safety.
5. Food Preparation Basics.
6. Meal Management. PART III: FOODS. Protein–Meat, Poultry, Fish, Dairy, and Eggs.
9. Fish and Shellfish.
12. Eggs. Phytochemicals–Vegetables, Fruits, Soups, and Salads.
13. Vegetables and Legumes.
15. Soups, Salads, and Gelatins. Complex Carbohydrates–Cereals, Flour, and Breads.
16. Cereal Grains and Pastas.
17. Flours and Flour Mixtures.
18. Starches and Sauces.
19. Quick Breads.
20. Yeast Breads. Desserts–Refined Carbohydrates and Fat.
22. Fats and Oils.
23. Cakes and Cookies.
24. Pies and Pastries.
26. Frozen Desserts. Water–Beverages.
27. Beverages. PART IV: FOOD INDUSTRY.
28. Food Preservation.
29. Government Food Regulations.
30. Careers in Food and Nutrition.
There are no reviews yet.