Test bank for Making a Difference with Nursing Research 1st Edition by Anne Young
I. WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT?
1. Research in Nursing – An Overview
2 . Conducting Effective Searches for Evidence
II. SO WHAT DO I NEED TO KNOW?
3. Research: A Process
4. Two Broad Research Traditions
5. The Quantitative Research Process
6. Quantitative Research Approaches
7. Qualitative Research Approaches
III. SO HOW DO I USE WHAT I KNOW?
8. Using Critical Reading Skills to Evaluate Research
9. Appraising Evidence for Practice
10. Putting Research Evidence into Practice
There are no reviews yet.