Test Bank For America’s Courts and the Criminal Justice System 11th Edition by David W. Neubauer
1. Courts, Crime, and Controversy.
2. Law and Crime.
3. Federal Courts.
4. State Courts.
5. The Dynamics of Courthouse Justice.
7. Defense Attorneys.
9. Defendants and Victims.
10. From Arrest and Bail to Arraignment.
11. Disclosing and Suppressing Evidence.
12. Negotiated Justice and the Plea of Guilty.
13. Trials and Juries.
14. Sentencing Options.
15. Sentencing Decisions.
16. Appellate and Habeas Corpus Review.
17. Juvenile Courts.
There are no reviews yet.